Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog #8

Well this paper was not goin that well. I did not know where to start. I thought of various ways to put my introduction but it would not work out for me. I guess I was stressing that it had to be done rite away. After taking a day for break I felt relaxed and ready to try doing my paper again. Some how it all came together. My introduction was a story about my experiences and how I was brought up.

The paper was coming together. The difficult part was that I was in Mexico and I did not have a computer with me all the time. I had to sometimes wait a week to get access to one but of course it would cost me some money to use one. On that note it was also good because I would get a break to re-think some of my organization of my paper. It would give me time to come up with thoughts on what to use on my paper.

I think it was also difficult to find sources for my paper. I knew exactly what I wanted to say on my paper but did not have enough sources to back up my thoughts. It helped that I was suppose to write about this topic on some other English class and I had sources from that. That really helped me because it helped my paper come together at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment