Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog #2

If I could improve one thing when writing an essay, it would definitely be my grammar usage. I want my papers sounding a little more sophisticated and by using harder words it would help me develop my grammar. A strength that I have would be that I try creating a picture in the readers head. I try giving examples and details to go along with my writing. Well when writing this essay I thought it was easy because I speak another language. The essay showed how it impacts the way I am today. If I had the chance of re-writing this essay I would definitely put it into the essay layout. It would show that I know the format of a paper and not just write in one big paragraph. Plus I need more help in my transitions. Often I get lost in the writing that I forget how to transition to another paragraph or idea. I would keep my examples the same because it gives the reader a picture of what I try saying in my writing. When somebody reads my examples they are often interested because they are my own experiences from the life I have lived. I really do not enjoy reading and then writing an essay on what we read. In order to enjoy writing the reading also has to be exciting. I have to be fascinated with a topic in order for me to enjoy writing. The type of writing I really enjoy is argumentative but again on a subject that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment