Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blog #2

If I could improve one thing when writing an essay, it would definitely be my grammar usage. I want my papers sounding a little more sophisticated and by using harder words it would help me develop my grammar. A strength that I have would be that I try creating a picture in the readers head. I try giving examples and details to go along with my writing. Plus I need more help in my transitions. Often I get lost in the writing that I forget how to transition to another paragraph or idea.


What I found hard about the diagnostic essay done in class was that I could not think of how to do my thesis. I could not find the words to put it together. I knew what I wanted to say but had a brain fart. My train of thoughts was frozen because the subject was not to my interested. If I had to do something different when writing my essay, I would definitely do prewriting so I could brainstorm some ideas of how to format my paper. I would keep my position of my argument the same in the favor of adding a computer class to the general requirements. This is because it would be beneficial. I would also keep my introduction and my supporting details the same because there are my strong points in my essay.

I really do not enjoy writing because I do not consider myself a good writer. I do not have the grammar usage I would like to have when writing my papers. If I got to write on a subject of my interested I would enjoy writing more often.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're a pretty good writer, Gladis. Try to have more confidence in yourself

    ReplyDelete