Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog #3

The only thing I found hard about writing this essay was that it was a partnered essay. Well my partner’s schedule and my own agenda conflicted a lot of the time. The only thing I would do different would be that I would like it to write it on my own and not with a partner. I just found it very difficult to write an essay when both of us are totally different writers. My partners and my style of writing were very different, so I was not use to somebody else invading my paper.
I found that my partner’s and my opinions were different and sometimes crashed with one another. I found that I was a better writer when I work alone than in a group. Do not get me wrong I like working in groups, but when it came down to writing a paper it does not work. Our ideas conflicted too much and it was not the paper I was looking for.
I prefer writing on my own because I know it will be my thoughts and opinions on my paper. I do not have to consult anybody or have an agreement with them. I state what is on my mind and write down whatever without anybody’s approval. If it was a different project and if there was more time, I think our paper would have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment